Standard Accessories for CHM-T36VB:
1) Pick and Place MachineCHM-T36VB: 1
2) Juki nozzle: Totally 4pcs (503, 504, 505, 506 size)
3) 8G USB flash 1
4) Power Cord: 1
5) Pull pins: 2
6) Coil for pull pin:1
7) Camera positioning adjust black board: 1
8) Hex wrench: 6
9) Tweezers: 1
10) Brush: 1
11) English user manual: 1
AC220V (50Hz, single phase) /AC110V (60Hz, single phase);
|Air Supply||No external air supply required|
|Vacuum Generation||Built-in vacuum pump|
|Mounting Head Quantity||2|
6000cph(optimal without vision detection);
|PCB Conveying||Manual operation|
|Nozzle Change||Manual operation|
|Control System||External computer required (Windows)|
|Drive System||X&Y-axis driven by stepping motors in the way of closed-loop control realized by encoder; Z-axis capable of reset detection;all motors adopting flexible S-curve acceleration and deceleration; tape puller automatic reset supported|
|Transmission System||Synchronous belt+polished rod+Linear Guides|
|Feeding System||58 tape feeding stacks(8mm:44,12mm:8,16mm:4,24mm:2；customization supported), 14 preset general IC stacks, work surface custom IC trays and stick feeder supported|
|Vision System||Up-looking camera for component automatic calibration (component size applicable: 22mm×22mm); down-looking camera for PCB calibration via Mark Point and component positioning|
(1) PCB clamping area: fixing the PCB, let PCB close to left, top spring should be compacted.
(2) Up camera: Used for calibrating the components position, angle, so as to improve placement accuracy.
(3) IC material stack: used for place the big IC.
(4) Emergency stop switch: Emergency stop after press down, machine normal work when clockwise rotation and bounce.
(5) IC tray area: Used for fixing IC tray.
(6) Nozzle & Pull needle: Nozzle used for absorbing materials and mount on PCB, pull needle used for pull the material go ahead.
(7) Down camera: Used for observing and location, and PCB MARK auto adjust.
1.Machines need keeping away from the humid environment and dust, or which will get on electrical shock and fire.
2.Machines need lying stable platform, or which the shake may lead to reduce the precision and even turn over and personal injury.
3.Don’t dismounting the machines casually, or the machine may be broken.
4.Don’t touch the optical axis and the mounting head, or which may damage the machine and hurt yourselves.
If you have any question,please feel free to contact me!
Skype/WhatsApp/WeChat ID :+86 18100733752
Contact Us at Any Time