Charmhigh Chm-T36va High Speed Small SMD pick and place machine Production Line
This type of production line is suitable for company's small batch production & R&D institute to make small batch samples electronic products and all different kinds of SMD. One of the most popular assembly.
AC220V (50Hz, single phase) /AC110V (60Hz, single phase);
|Air Supply||No external air supply required|
|Vacuum Generation||Built-in vacuum pump|
|Mounting Head Quantity||2|
6000cph(optimalwithout vision detection);
|PCB Conveying||Manual operation|
|Nozzle Change||Manual operation|
|Control System||External computer required (Windows)|
|Drive System||X&Y-axis driven by stepping motors in the way of closed-loop control realized by encoder; Z-axis capable of reset detection;all motors adopting flexible S-curve acceleration and deceleration; tape puller automatic reset supported|
|Transmission System||Synchronous belt+polished rod|
|Feeding System||29 tape feeding stacks(8mm:22,12mm:4,16mm:2,24mm:1；customization supported), 14 preset general IC stacks, worksurface custom IC trays and stick feeder supported|
|Vision System||Up-looking camara for component automatic calibration (component size applicable: 22mm×22mm); down-looking camera for PCBcalibration via Mark Point and component positioning|
(1) PCB clamping area: fixing the PCB, let PCB close to left, top spring should be compacted.
(2) Up camera: Used for calibrating the components position, angle, so as to improve placement accuracy.
(3) IC material stack: used for place the big IC.
(4) Emergency stop switch: Emergency stop after press down, machine normal work when clockwise rotation and bounce.
(5) IC tray area: Used for fixing IC tray.
(6) Nozzle & Pull needle: Nozzle used for absorbing materials and mount on PCB, pull needle used for pull the material go ahead.
(7) Down camera: Used for observing and location, and PCB MARK auto adjust.
(8) Ordinary material stack : Place tape packaging materials.
(9) Belt receiving wheel : Used for collecting film.
(10)Tape placing area : Used for placing tape.
Machine features and advantages:
· With Vision system need to connect with an external PC with windows7 system and USB port.
· With closed loop control. can move more faster and smoothly
· with 29pcs feeders, more effective
· with 8 kinds of different nozzles, can place with 0402. 0603, 0805-505etc, and QFN, SOP, LQFP. all kinds of IC. and diode, triode.
· with Z axis detection can self-checking the height and angle during placement. can make sure this machine work well with various kinds of components.
· We can supply English machine operation manual and technical support. Please be confident to make the purchase.
Up & Down Double Vision Camera Auto Correction
CHM-T36VA has double CCD vision cameras, which can auto calibrate the offset for all different kinds of component and ICs, auto correction of pick position and angle ,it is industry camera with high accuracy taking image of IC, to make sure the accuracy, calibrate two component of offset and rotation for PCB.
Z axis detection
Z axis detection can self-checking the height and angle during placement. Making sure machine work perfectly with different kinds of components. Nozzles are Juki, magnet inside, use your finger can remove it down, no need wrench , very convenient.
Multi-type IC Tray Supported
Machine support user-defined IC tray one or more pieces, start from stack #80 to #99. You just need to calibrate the first component and last component , machine can auto pick IC continuously. Super easy operation.
29pcs tape feeders
22pcs 8mm version, 4pcs 12mm version, 2pcs 16mm version,1pcs 24mm version
Closed-loop Motion Control System
it can be four-axis linkage, move faster and smoothly. both nozzle can working together, not single nozzle working any more, support single step. X,Y axis encoder installed, never lose step. Flexible S accelerate and decelerate, make sure high speed placement working perfect.
Connect to PC, Easy Operation
Please use your PC with Windows 7 to run the machine
|Rated Power||2500W (peak power)|
|Rated Voltage||AC220V 50Hz/60Hz|
|Soldering Type||Lead Soldering / Lead-free Soldering|
|Maximum Soldering Temperature||300°C|
|Heating Mode||Infrared ray & hot air|
|Temperature Control Accuracy||±1°C (at constant temperature)|
|Soldering Cycle||5 ~ 10 minutes|
|Saved Reflow Curve Quantity||8|
|Work Table Size||300mm×400mm|
|Maximum Printable Size||300mm×400mm|
|Maximum Net Frame Size||370mm×470mm|
|Printing Speed||Manual Control|
|Thickness of Printable Substrate||0mm ~ 80mm|
Horizontal Adjustable Volume
|Printing Platform Height||190mm|
|Repeated Printing Accuracy||±0.01mm|
|Positioning Mode||Border positioning or
benchmark hole positioning
Contact Us at Any Time