In addition to multi-function pick and place machines and high-speed pick and place machines, what are the classifications of pick and place machines that are often heard?
The pick and place machine is the most important production equipment in the SMT production process. Generally, the common pick and place machines are classified according to speed and function, such as medium-speed and high-speed pick and place machines, single-function and multi-function pick and place machines, etc. In fact, there are many types of pick and place machines. Let me introduce it to you.
——— Charmhigh Electromechanical Multifunctional Pick and Place Machine
1. Classify pick and place machines by speed
Medium-speed pick and place machine,high-speed pick and place machine and ultra-high-speed pick and place machine.
2. Classify pick and place machines by function
High-speed/ultra-high-speed pick and place machine (mainly mount some regular components) and multi-function pick and place machine (mainly mount some irregular components).
3. Classify the pick and place machine by mounting method
Sequential pick and place machine, simultaneous pick and place machine and simultaneous online pick and place machine.
4. Classify pick and place machines by working principle
Boom type pick and place machine, composite pick and place machine, turret pick and place machine and large parallel system pick and place machine.
(1)the boom-type pick and place machine has good flexibility and precision, and is suitable for most components. High-precision machines are generally of this type, but their speed cannot be compared with compound, turntable and large parallel systems. Compare. It can be divided into single-arm type and multi-arm type;
(2) The composite machine is developed from the swing arm machine, which combines the characteristics of the turntable and swing arm. A turntable is installed on the swing arm. For example, the latest HS50 machine launched by Siemens has four such Advanced rotary head, the mounting speed can reach 50,000 pieces per hour;
(3) The pick-up and mounting actions of the turret-type pick and place machine are carried out at the same time, which greatly improves the mounting speed. For example, the MSH3 machine mounting speed of Panasonic can reach 0.075 seconds/piece;
(4) A large parallel system consists of a series of small independent assemblers. Each has a lead screw positioning system manipulator, and the manipulator has a camera and a mounting head. For example, the FCM machine of PHILIPS company has 16 installation heads, which achieves a mounting speed of 0.0375 seconds/piece, but for each installation head, the mounting speed is about 0.6 seconds/piece.
Contact Us at Any Time